Miami, FL, United States
How to Apply:
The perks of working at NotionTheory….
… “Take The Time You Need” vacation policy
… “Flex Fridays” - every Friday we work on open source or internal company projects
… Frequent company trips, local events and team activities
… Yearly continuing education budget (conferences, courses, etc)
… Fridge stocked with beverages and snacks
We’re a team of talented engineers helping startups deliver their products to market in record time. We’re looking to round out our troupe with someone who can continue to elevate the quality of our work and relationships with our clients.
As part of the core team, you’ll be interacting with the clients directly. As a full stack developer, you should know the fundamentals and be comfortable working in a variety of languages.
The web stack typically consists of Ruby on Rails, postgreSQL, and heroku. For the mobile stack, we use Cordova, Ionic framework (built on angularjs), and a firebase or rails server for the backend depending on the project needs.
In addition to being a talented team player, we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of development experience
- A track record of developing and delivering products to market (while maintaining quality)
- A sense of product ownership and bring innovative ideas to the table
- The ability to take charge in managing the back-end/front-end of a product, estimate tasks, and lead client meetings
- A willingness to say “I don’t know”. You routinely figure things out.
- A commitment to helping build a startup, even though things won’t always be easy.
- An insatiable thirst to always be learning and experimenting
Last Modified on Jun 09, 2016