ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Senior System Engineer you will have a key role in the operations team and work closely with architecture and operational leadership in order to establish the infrastructure direction. The responsibilities include managing the design, implementation and support of server and network operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Computer Science, Information System, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5-7 years in Server Management Experience including virtualization
- Hands-on experience utilizing network management, monitoring and security protocols.
- Hands-on network experience with Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS.
- Ability to troubleshoot and isolate system errors
- Proficiency in Linux
- Proficiency in Windows 2007/2012
- Skilled in SQL Server and MySQL system administration and clustering
- Expertise within the JBOSS Framework
- Great written & verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience in high transactional system
- Experience in mobile communication & technologies
- Great written & verbal communication skills (Spanish)