ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The developer will be responsible for creating customer facing client applications. Development of these applications involves integrating with internal APIs, third party APIs, vendor SDKs and open source software. The developer will be working in a fast paced, tight knit, and highly collaborative organization.Experience in Retail or Banking is a distinct plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 Years of experience as mobile client developer.
- Deployed applications to the public facing stores (or enterprise deployments)
- Able to demonstrate key skills with code that they have written (Geolocation, network interactions, etc.).
- Experience with many of the frameworks provided by Apple and Google.
- Must have complete understanding of Objective-C and Java programming.
- Experience with JSON and XML formatted Web Services.
- Proficient in Source Control (Git).
- High Communication skills to interact with business partners and/or external clients.
- Proficiency with iOS Security frameworks
- Written documentation on their applications (both technical and client-facing)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Understanding of SQL Server and MySQL
- Spanish Communication Skills a plus